Cowboy Millionaire-Review of Cowboy Millionaire with Insights on the Product
Cowboy Millionaire is a product by Daniel Lew and Soren Jorgensen. In this article, you will be presented with “cowboy millionaire review” so as to give you a clear idea of the exact product and its usage.
What’s the actual product?
Cowboy Millionaire is basically a software which is made to build up empire of micro niche sites. Now before you think that it’s another crap software”, see out the full features.
(1) Cowboy millionaire has easy to use interface with complete training tools inside the members area
(2) The software can do keyword research
(3) It can pull unique content
(4) It will bring up search engine optimized sites
(5) It will allow to select various designs, templates and products.
(6) It will allow uploading via software, hence no ftp or technical skills required.
(7) It also take care of backlinking.
(8) There is also a dedicated staff for support.
One can choose amongst multiple affiliate networks like Amazon, Clickbank, Peerfly etc. to monetize the website.
What makes cowboy millionaire as different from the other softwares?
Currently, most of the internet marketing products are software based and they are focussed on just one central theme and that is “making sites through software and pulling content”. But as you may see that the biggest parameter which all of these softwares lack is that they never pay any attention to website ranking. A website with 100′s of pages of unique content but with no rankings in search engine holds no value because –> No Rankings = No Visitors = No Money.
The software Cowboy Millionaire takes care of getting quality backlinks to ensure that the micro niche website made would get high rankings in search engines and thus would really make money.
Final Overview of the Product
The product “cowboy millionaire” is a software which is made by keeping in mind the entry level internet marketer. So this covers almost all aspects of making a successful website. The revenue level can be easily scaled by increasing the number of such micro niche sites.